Donnerstag, 18. Juni 2009

Frühlingsmysterie Teil 7


ang lang ist's her, dass ich gepostet habe. Aber hier war auch wie üblich mal wiede öffnen dürfen.

There are things I mustn't show you so far as they still are "top secret". I'm participating in two round robins. But the first one ist gonna be finished really soon and we only have to decide when we'll open our parcels.
Nun geht's aber richtig los:

Well, let's start now:

Als erstes zeige ich das Frühlingsmysterie. Das habe ich inzwischen bis einschließlich dem 7. Teil gestickt. Lange habe ich nicht mehr Zeit, denn es ist nur noch bis Ende diesen Monats frei. Also muss ich mich sputen.

First I show you my Spring Mystery. I stitched it until part 7 so far. I won't have much time to finisch it as it is only free until the end of this month. So I need to hurry a little.


Keine Kommentare: