Montag, 4. Januar 2010

Mein Graphic Sampler

Seit 1.1. gibt es den Graphic Sampler bei Marquoir. Das Design stammt von mir selbst und ich bin natürlich stolz wie Oskar, dass so fleißig daran gestickt wird.

Since January 1st there is a new project called Graphic Sampler at the Yahoo-Group Marquoir. The Design was made by myself and I'm really proud about the fact that it is being stitched by many stitching friends.

Hier ist meine Version vom 1. Teil - ich sticke mit DMC 550 und 602:

That's my version of the 1st part - I'm stitching with DMC 550 and 602:


Es gibt wöchentlich eine Vorlage. Insgesamt wird das kleine Samplerchen eine Größe von 81x81 Kreuze haben. Also so ein richtig schönes kleines Häppchen für Zwischendurch. ;)

There'll be new parts every week. In total the little sampler will measure 81x81 crosses. Thus it's a really nice little stitching project. ;)

1 Kommentar:

Marcy hat gesagt…

Hi Angie
Thanks for designing this sampler. I plan on starting it tonight or tomorrow. I might do it on congress cloth -- just for something different.